ITIL® (IT Information Library) has, in a few years, become a global reference point for good practice dedicated to the IT industry.
ITIL is a reference framework arising from the public and private centres that collates, in a collection of guides, the best practice as regards the management of information services. The objective of ITIL is to provide ISDs with tools and documents that allow them to improve the quality of their services.
ITIL provides a systematic and professional approach to the management and provision of services. The undeniable success of ITIL regarding firms and public organisations can be explained on the basis of various reasons:
- Cost reduction
- Improvement of IT services through the use of tried and tested examples of best practice
- User satisfaction (staff and clients)
-Standards and guides
- Continuous improvement of quality and productivity
- Better use of skills and experience
- Improvement of service provision from third parties across the ITIL specification and ISO 20000 as standard for the delivery of services in the sales departments
The Service Managers in Coreye are masters of ITIL good practice and implement them throughout quality controls.